Monday, November 24, 2008

Omaha Trip


The view from Omaha. Who knew that Omaha was such a big place! My trip to Union Pacific was great and I got to meet some really interesting people. I was a little worried at first, because the first thing I heard when I got off the plane was light country music, and then I saw a guy in a cowboy hat..

Once we got into the city, however, it was just like Chicago or Boston. Tall buildings, people always on the go, tons of restaurants and things to do. There really is nothing bad about Omaha. Housing prices are fairly low, gas is cheaper, people are nice, AND you can always have something to do. We will see if Union Pacific gives me an offer; it will be a tough decision.

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly how I felt about Omaha/UP, when I flew out for the interview too!

    ReplyDelete